Upper Du Lièvre River
Upper Du Lievre River
Situated in the heart of the High-Laurentians, the Haute-Lièvre river is every rafter's paradise. We propose a segment of the river that spans approximately sixty kilometers, including long sections of white water with an RIII difficulty and an RIV section that's particularly beautiful. Embark with us on an exciting rafting adventure!
- Transportation to and from Montreal by minibus.
- Paddle, helmet, life vest, dry bag or 60 L waterproof barrels for your personal belongings.
- 2 professional guides (1 guide per raft)
- Delicious meal
- The evening before: Departure from the meeting point to the river around 6:00 pm. Arrival to the launch site and set up of camp.
- Day 1-2: Descending the river and return to the camp site around 2:30 pm.
- Day 3: Morning departure for the river. Arrival to the river's exit point around 2:00 pm. Return home, with a final stop at a restaurant.*
*at your expense