Learn the basic skills you need to master the Stand Up Paddle. The SUP course is perfect for beginners ages 8+ who want to learn this popular water sport.
Beginner SUP Course
This course will give you the basic skills needed to perform "Stand Up Paddle" (SUP) safely and with autonomy. Taking place on calm waters, this activity is accessible to everyone 8 years and up.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Level: Beginner
- Student/instructor ratio: 6 to 1
- Includes: An SUP instructor from Paddle Canada, a board, paddle, "leash", life jacket.
- Cost: $25 + tax
Included: SUP board, life jacket, paddle, SUP yoga Instructor
August Schedual 2017:
Saturday's: 11h & 12h45
Call us for more informations
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Age requirement: 8 years and up (ages 8 to 14 years must be accompanied by an adult)
- Minimum weight: 23 kg (50 lbs)
- This course is available everyday through reservation.
- You must present yourself 15 minutes before the start time.
- The person in charge of reserving is responsible for his or her group and the costs that may be incurred.
- A 6 hour notice is required for any date changes.
- No reimbursement is granted if a cancellation occurs in absence of a 6 hour notice.
- For any cancellations occurring with a 6 hour notice, 50% of the cost will be reimbursed.