This river is exceptionally beautiful. Appreciated by those who seek adventure, the "Ashuap" will strike you with its breathtaking scenery. This river is our favorite for expeditions.
- Transportation to and from Montreal by minibus (possibility of a meeting point in Quebec City).
- Paddle, helmet, life vest, dry bag or 60L waterproof barrel for your personal belongings.
- 2 professional guides (1 guide per raft)
- Delicious meal
- Day 1: Departure from our bureau in Montreal (a second possible meet up point is in St-Foy at the bus terminal). Arrival to the river.
- Day 2-3-4: Descent of the river for half the day. The rest of the day will be dedicated to activities at the camp.
- Day 5-6: Full rafting day.
- Day 7: Resting day at the campsite.
- Day 8: Full rafting day.
- Day 9: Morning departure for the river. Arrival to the river's exit point around 2:00 pm. Return home, with a final stop at a restaurant*.
*at your expense
- $1663+tx per person
*minimum of 6 people required to confirm the trip.
*Group discounts available.