Multi-Day Raft Trips
The Raft Party is a unique trip that will bring you to one of the best whitewater rivers in Quebec; Click to get some information and reservation
Multi Day Raft Trips
With our team of experienced whitewater guides, at Club Raft we are specialized in Multi-Day Expeditions.
We hope to see you on our next trip!
If an out of the ordinary adventure is what you seek, the Raft Party is a unique trip that will bring you to one of the best whitewater rivers in Quebec; the Upper Gatineau river. This trip is offered to those wanting a group style trip. We will be on the river by day and partying in the evening. We guarantee a minimum of 2 trips down the river per weekend.
- Age requirements: 16 years old and above
- Duration: 2 days on the river (departure at 7:30 pm on the Friday and return on Sunday evening)
- Dates: 28-29-30 July (departure at 7:30 pm on the 28th of July), 25-26-27 August (departure at 7:30 pm on the 25th of August)
- Lodging: Camping
- Includes: Guide, life vest, helmet, paddle, meals (2 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner), transportation from Montréal & tents on demand.
Du Lièvre River
Situated in the Upper Laurentians, the Du Lièvre River is a white-water rafting paradise. You will journey through a portion of the river that spans along a distance of approximately twenty kilometers. This consists of various long sections of white-water with an R3 difficulty and one aesthetically pleasing section of R4 difficulty. Come experience these beautiful rapids with us!
Approximate difficulty in the river: Accessible to all in raft, intermediate difficulty by kayak or canoe.
Duration: 2 days
Dates: May 20th and 21st. Other Days available by demand
Housing: Expedition Camping
Includes: Guide (for kayak and raft), a raft to transport baggage, life jacket, paddle, helmet, dry bags, 40L waterproof barrels for your personal belongings, all that is necessary for meals (a breakfast, two lunches and one supper), travel by bus from Club Raft headquarters. Tent available by demand.
Not Included: Wetsuit, water shoes, sleeping bag, floor mat and clothing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Age Requirement: 8 and up
- Minimum Weight: 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Must be able to swim.
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people who suffer from heart problems (a medical questionnaire will be filled out on site)
- No reimbursement for any cancellations with less than a week's notice (WITH VALID REASON).
- The person in charge of reserving is responsible for his or her group and the costs that may be incurred.
This river is known for her exceptional beauty. Scouted by those who seek a thrill, the Ashuapmushuan will take your breath away with its magnificent landscape. This river is the first in our Expedition series of rivers.
- Age requirements: 15 years old and above
- Duration: 8 days
- Dates: On demand
- Lodging: Expedition Camping
- Includes: Guide, life vest, helmet, paddle, meals ( 7 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 8 dinners), transportation from Montréal & tents on demand.
- Obligation: Must have already being initiated to rafting or whitewater rafting.