Full Day Raft Trips in Montreal | River Rafting Adventures
You want to experience a full day trip to discover the new rivers outside of Montreal and enjoy the exciting wonderful world of rafting, book your activity.
Full Day Rafting Trips
This adventure, which takes place in the beginning of the season, will allow you to discover new rivers outside of Montreal. We decided to offer an exciting trip where our guests discover the destination only once aboard the bus. The element of surprise is perfect for those who seek adventure.
- Difficulty: Open to all; no experience needed
- Duration: 1 day
- Time of Departure: 8:00 am & return to Montreal around 6:30 pm
- Dates available on demand
- A family-friendly adventure is available for everyone 8 years and up (these rivers have a maximum R3 difficulty)
- Includes: Dynamic guide, lunch on the riverside, life vest, helmet, paddle, wetsuit, transportation from Verdun, Montreal to the destination.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Age requirement: 12 years and up (except for the family-friendly adventure, which is 8 years and up)
- Minimum weight: 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Must be able to swim
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people who suffer from heart problems (a medical questionnaire will be filled out on site)
- The person in charge of reserving is responsible for his or her group and the costs that may be incurred.
- A week's notice is required for any date changes.
- No reimbursement is granted if a cancellation occurs in absence of a week's notice.